We are passionate about helping brands and businesses create market-leading products. Find out below how you can get involved.
Welcome to our Careers Page
Specialising in the production of personal care, cosmetic, household care & pet care products, Expac has developed an award-winning reputation for quality, service and speed. We are proud of our talented workforce who go above and beyond to deliver against tight deadlines.
We’re always looking for great people across a range of areas from production, manufacturing, finance, sales, marketing and technical experts.
Find out about our latest vacancies below.
Factory QC Inspector
Factory QC Inspector
Reports to: Quality Manager
Based at: Expac (Preston) Ltd based at Units 1 & 2, Tomlinson Road, Leyland, Preston PR25 2DY
To ensure all products are produced to the required specification by ensuring that the Quality Management System, Good Manufacturing Practices, company policies and procedures are implemented as daily working practice throughout the manufacturing, filling and packing process
This role is specifically responsible for but not limited to the following:
• Conducting hourly in-process checks on each production line, advising of in-process adjustments where required.
• Undertaking equipment calibrations to the required frequency.
• Conducting line clearance/start up checks and approvals to release the line back to production.
• Control and organisation of the retained samples system
• Co-ordination of samples for external micro testing including raw materials, bulk, finished products and water samples
• Ensuring daily implementation of the Quality Management System and company policies and procedures across the site
• Supporting the production team in minimizing downtime and maximizing efficiencies whilst maintaining high quality standards.
• Implementation and ensuring adherence to the appropriate internal policies and procedures and external standards (including BRCGS, ISO9001:2008, GMP, Expac IMS, Customer Requirements)
Key Skills Required:
• Can demonstrate excellent attention to detail
• Communicates clearly (both verbal and written) and able to interact with all team members throughout the business.
• Able to work as part of a cross functional team and manage relationships with others
• Able to work within a rapidly changing environment and remain calm under pressure.
• Has knowledge and understanding of BRCGS/ISO 9001:2015 requirements
• Previous experience in a similar quality role is desirable
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please email your CV to email@example.com