Expac have recently expanded it business into new markets and invested in a new alcohol filling facility.
We have an alcohol production facility that has the capability to produce 10,000 alcohol based units per day (based on 100ml fill). Following on from the £12,000 investment we have commissioned and installed the following equipment:
- The production area is completely secluded from all other production lines by using cold store walls throughout.
- 8,000 litre alcohol storage tank directly linked to the internal mixing vessels.
- Chilling vessel that has the capability to chill the alcohol to -4 degrees centigrade prior to being filtered through to the filling heads. This is particularly important for finer fragrances.
- x1 500 litre mixing vessel.
- x2 500 litre alcohol storage vessels.
- Cello wrapping machine.
- Full pipe work has been installed to link the entire system to the filling heads enabling us to achieve the 10,000 100ml units per day.
- All electrics within the facility have been installed to the required ATEC standards.
- Every piece of equipment has been earthed to ensure that the room meets the required safety standards.
- We have the capability to crimp seal metal actuator closures.
- Batch coding; as standard throughout our entire production facility.
If you have an enquiry that involves our alcohol filling plant please do not hesitate getting in touch via any of the below methods:
Call: +44 (0)1772 453925